Auto Insurance in Texas
Texas state law requires all passenger vehicles to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage. Lone Star Insurance Specialist offers auto insurance policies for residents in the Amarillo, TX area. In addition to the minimum coverages set by the state, we offer a variety of policies to protect your motorized investments.
Types of Auto Insurance Coverage
Liability coverage is the only insurance policy required by the state of Texas. Liability policies pay for bodily injury and damage to property that results from a vehicle accident.
- Collision coverage pays for damages to your vehicle if you hit a wall, post, or another stationary object.
- Comprehensive coverage protects you from loss or damage that isn't the result of a collision. This can include vandalism, theft, fire, and animal damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist pays for any damages you sustain in an accident with a driver who lacks adequate insurance coverage.
- Medical coverage provides funds for doctors, therapists, and treatment needed after a vehicle accident.
- Personal injury protection also pays your medical bills if you're in an accident. However, the coverage is more extensive, including expenses like loss of income while recovering, funeral costs, and replacement of destroyed property.
Your auto insurance policy can be customized to provide just the right coverage for your vehicle and situation. Our expert agents will help you decide which coverages are right for you.
More than Just Cars
If you use motorized vehicles to enjoy the outdoors, our ATV and motorcycle policies will keep you covered. We also write policies for boats, classic cars, and RVs. Lone Star Insurance Specialist ensures all types of motorized vehicles in the Amarillo, TX area. Contact our representatives for a personalized assessment of your insurance needs or fill out our quick online quote form for more information.